Thursday, July 06, 2006

Welcome to Charity Matters

Charity Matters is a blog about all things related to the Third Sector.

Coming from India to the UK, I have found the Not-for-Profit industry extremely well organised and planned. I hope to share my experiences and learnings to my many counterparts in India where things may not be so well organised (yet).

Here I hope to post funding availabilty and deadlines for projects in India, besides news and other information. Oh yes, there will be plenty of ideas and why-not-make-this-happen-in-India type of posts.

If you're interested, come back for more and lets make a difference where we can.

If you are an NGO based in India and would like help/more information on funding from the UK or would like help with application forms, leave a comment and I'll get back to you.

All you need to do is ask.

No comments: